Focus on the Customer
What our Virtual-Assistance business has to offer
1) We serve large businesses with ‘temporary requirements’ i.e.: vacations, maternity leaves, (1-year) special projects, events, internet and graphic design, word processing, work overflow, Social Networking, etc.;
2) We serve individual business people who do not work from a traditional office and need secretarial/administrative/web design/event planning support;
3) We serve Corporate Executive Assistants, and Graphic Design Professionals who need additional help and do not want to go through a traditional Temporary Agency; and
4) Very Busy People “VBP”, who just need help getting their business and sometimes personal, life organized; and
5) Some of our clients call us their “Virtual Concierge”!